International Recruiter - Internship full time
International Recruiter Junior
(Internship 6 month mini) - Geneva
We are a Leading International Recruitment Company looking for International Recruitment Assistant to work with key clients.
Our clients have made us a successful company to work with, and today, with leading employers, working exclusively in some cases, in several European countries, we represent them, searching and selecting candidates with various languages and from various countries.
- Marketing and advertising on-line to generate candidates
- Interview, pre-screening and selection of candidates (competency based interview)
- Competitors mapping
- Relationship with Universities & Top Schools o Understand in the quickest time issues from various sectors & positions (Finance, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Human Resources & Customer Support)
There is strong opportunity to get a permanent position with after completing a successful Traineeship with us as our activity is booming.
- Bac + 4/5
- First experience in a recruitment, HR or Sales environment
- Ability to discuss and negotiate with high level candidates
- First experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and social networks tools
- Motivated, enthusiastic and driven to work towards targets and mostly towards client satisfaction
- Highly Organized & Process oriented
- Ability to work alone, and run own desk
- Results oriented
- Strong ability to negotiate & convince
- English Fluent (company language) + good level in French OR German mandatory, Spanish
We recruit for the Best companies to work so “excellence” should a natural value for you.
Our work environment is easy going and the pressure is based on delivering the best candidates to our clients in the quickest time.
Pays sous le droit duquel le contrat de stage sera signé : Suisse
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu du stage
1214 Geneva (ch)
Caractéristiques du candidat idéal :